Yesterday I was offered a big translation that I couldn’t refuse to do. Mainly, let’s be honest, because we need the extra bit of money (all that cat food adds up, y’know ). This means, though, that I won’t be doing much, if any!, research from now until May 5th, which is the day Stefano and I get back from our British holiday (we leave next Friday, April 25th, yippee!).
So if I don’t answer your messages promptly (or at all!), please excuse me. I am simply a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
And who knows? I may translate faster than I think…hmmm, but the English text (that I must translate into Italian) is all about marketing and sourcing…things about which I know zilch. I had a slight panic attack yesterday, in fact, but I know how bad stress is for us (myeloma folks), so I have simply decided that I will meet the deadline, and all will be well. Punto e basta.
Okay, off I go. I have work to do! Thank you for your patience!